2.1

I ordered from spa depot for years.I recently went to re order filters for my hot tub but my account was removed due to an upgrade on there website.

The customer service guided me to the correct filters. When i received them the threads to screw filters in were a different gauge. The only way they take the return was for me to pay the return postage which was the price of the filter.

called up and spoke to a rep who was a bit of a wise ***.Like previous reviews they re good until something goes wrong.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of clarathon hot tub filter from Spa Depot. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Spa Depot to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was there return policy even on ther own mistake and customer service. Author liked the most years of products and product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spa Depot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments