Bought a Belize Oval II from them and it took over a year and a half before they actually sent someone to come look at my leaky tub.I emailed with several reps from the company for months, and they all had me doing the same thing...

keep a diary, measure the water level, take pictures of this and that. OVER a year a half before sending a technician in my area who found that one of the tubes had 2 gaskets which was causing it to leak. This company does not allow negative (honest) comments on their webpage, they are unresponsive to complaints via phone and email, and they refuse to refund dissatisfied customers. Unethical, dishonest, fraudulent.

Haven't used my tub in 3 years and am giving it away next week.$3500 completely wasted.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of belize oval ii hot tub spa from Spa Depot. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants Spa Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spa Depot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I noticed that every single of their tubs had the highest star rating possible. Figured they censored out the bad ones.