I bought a spa cover lift at thespadepot.com. A day later I realized I bought the wrong kind - so I bought another one right away.

Once the first cover arrived, I returned it next day via Fedex. A month later, no credit. I call them, and they claimed to have never received my return. Thank God for Fedex!

I provided the tracking number, and - Oh, we are sorry, we do not understand what happened. Keep your tracking numbers when dealing with these people!

They even refused to provide their address to me until I told them why I needed it. Ridiculous!

Comments

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #912858

You got you refund, quit whining

that is why you buy things on a credit card. you show proof of deilvery that they received it and your card will credit you the amount. you will have to write a letter to your card company and send in the proof.so stop whining and go after them.

Wow, I had no idea about any of this. I thought I was dealing with a good company.

I buy all my chemicals etc. from them and never had any problems. There filters were great,and a great price too!! So now what, when I want to buy a cover, what to do what to do....humm!?

:? I'm probably still gonna order from them!!

Wish me luck. Or else you'll see me on here crying :cry as well!!

That's what you get for buying your accessories on line. Your too cheap to purchase from your local spa dealer, and then you cry about the service you think you're entitled to when you buy cheap products from people like this on line.

I don't feel a bit sorry for you.

Had you purchased your cover lifter from the local spa dealer, you could have returned the purchased item in person and got the the correct cover lifter " that day".

But no, you wanted a cheaper price, and it sounds like you got it! unbelievable!