I needed two spa speakers for my spa which I purchased from The Spa Depot.I have already had to purchase a 3rd speaker due to failure one of them after only 3 months.

Now the 2nd speaker failed after 7 months and I refuse to pay another $79.95 per speaker. Why not just cut my losses and move on... Because I have two 3 inch holes in my spa that were cut to fit their speakers. From my experience they do not seem to care about customer service/ warranty.

I have been on hold for up to 1 hour 15 minutes before giving up. The phone was disconected on me another time.

I have also been told of return phone calls that never come.I have finally found the manufacture of the speakers and hopefully will get this resolved with no help from The Spa Depot.

Had an Experience with Spa Depot?

Comments

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Cannot get a simple PVC reducer sent to me-HORRIBLE Customer Service Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward Heat Pump in April 2017 and installed on a new pool in May 2017. The union connectors to the inlet/outlet came from the factory with a..." Read more Namco Pools - Awful people, even worse customer service Namco Pools "Sixth season with a Morada 33 x18. Walls have totally rusted since last season. Contact customer service and are told, "we will process your claim in 7 business days. Just..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Warranty denied. Hayward Pool Products "Purchased Aquarite T-15 Replacement Salt Cell on June 12, 2015 with a 3 year warranty. We disconnect the Salt Cell system every year and bring it into the heated basement...." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more