Milford, New Jersey

I ordered a hot tub cover and measured it exact as per the Spa Depot instructions.Cover was shipped out very fast and when I installed it one side was overhanging.

I measurerd it and it was one and three quarter inches larger than waht I asked for. I talked to Amanda and she started the "send me photos" email and when I sent her the pix of the cover hanging over she said: "It looks perfect"... Sorta like *** on my shoe and telling me it is raining. Many emails and no replies to date has me thinking I am stuck with this ill fitting cover.

Amanda offered a set of $29 Hurricane straps for free to help with my problem. When I told her I wanted a properly fitted cover as per my measurements She then told me to ship it back at my cost and she will look into the problem, this cover is large and weighs 55 pounds so shipping will be costly and may be damaged in transit. I say buy spa supplies from Spa Depot but, AVOID ordering a cover.

Customer service with Amanda the "cover specialist" is poor at best.I wish I never made a mistake.

Had an Experience with Spa Depot?

Comments

Why didn't you purchase your new spa cover from your local deal. Thought you could save a few bucks by buying your cover on line huh? Well, it sound like you got what you paid for...

I got a spa cover from SpaDepot and it fits great! Love that place!!